Great to meet everyone yesterday; my eyes were opened to problems and possible solutions I hadn’t previously considered!
Following are some links relating to discussions I had with people on the day. I see Lachlan has beaten me to the punch on some of them, but I’ll reproduce them all here anyway.
- My OpenStreetMap presentation
- Sean Elliot’s blog with info about using Minecraft in teaching
- The Kano DIY RaspberryPi computer
- The ICT in schools program
- My work-in-progress site on teaching IT in schools
I think that’s all of them; if anybody remembers more let me know and I’ll amend the post.